Thursday, October 3, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday!

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  The goal is to gain followers and make friends.  Each week we're given a question or activity to do.

This week's question:

What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has?

Oh boy, this could be quite a long list.  I haven't read the Hunger Games series, for instance, nor have I read Vampire Diaries or most of the Pretty Little Liars series.  For that matter I haven't seen any of the movie/TV show forms for them.  There's a ton of anime I haven't seen that all my friends seem to have watched (K Project, Attack on Titan, just to name a couple).  There's just too much media to consume and not enough hours in the day/funds.



In case you're new to the blog, I'm giving away an ebook copy of The Rules of Regret by Megan Squires over here!  Feel free to enter.

6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Is Pretty Little Liars the book about the twins or is that another Sara Shepard book? I read one of the twin books.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read The Hunger Games, still have to read the other two. I've read the first 6 of Vampire Diaries, and then gave up. I tried reading Pretty Little Liars, but I seriously just couldn't get into them, the show however, I am addicted.

    -New GFC follower

    Heres mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I absolutely adore the Vampire Diaries series! Love your blog!
    Following via GFC :)

    ~Shayenne
    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hunger Games was my book that I hadn't read too! The Vampire Diaries Books are really great reads but the show is so unlike the books.
    My daughter watches it and I advise people who have seen the show not to read and people who read to watch the show at their own peril LOL



    Old Follower #FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Hunger Games but haven't read the others. Hunger games is worth the read though :)

    New Follower!

    Here's my FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the Hunger Games :)
    Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Hope you accept! You can find my questions in this post

    ReplyDelete