Friday, March 1, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday!

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly blogging meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It's designed to help people network and gain followers, as well as let us get to know each other a little better!

This week's question:

Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you’ve done, that as you gained more experience you were like — oops?

The blogs I used to run were never very popular because I'm kind of... too shy to promote myself to others? I suppose that would be a blogger sin: not putting yourself out there.  I'm still learning the ins and outs of book blogging so I hope I'm not doing anything bad right now!  Although I wouldn't be surprised if I was.

4 comments:

  1. I found it hard to put myself out there too. But I'm doing that now and I'm still learning the ins and outs of blogging. I love the book blogging community most. A lot of awesome people to meet. :)

    New Follower via GFC
    My FF @ The Creative Forum
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, networking is really difficult. Book blogging is such a friendly community though it's hard to do anything completely wrong :). It's so easy to bond over the love of books!
    New follower.
    Here's my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! That's exactly what I said on my FF.
    New follower
    Beth@Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL GE YOURSELF OUT THERE! We WANT to meet you! You should totally try and be more interactive! It's great that you answered so honestly :)

    New GFC follower

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete