Thursday, September 5, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday!


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read with the goal of gaining followers and friends!  Each week you answer a question.  This week's:

Bookshelf Tour. Give us a tour of your bookshelf.




The lighting got weird after the first picture and suddenly everything was YELLOW but yeah, here is the top shelf, aka where my actual books go including but not limited to the ones I got in college during my creative writing degree and were signed because the author visited and I couldn't sell them back heh.



This is the middle shelf where my manga starts.  You may recognize the Hyrule Historia from another post.  That makeup brush in the corner is a lie considering I don't wear makeup, though.



My smaller manga on the bottom shelf (the ones above it are all over-sized and have dust jackets) as well as some light novels and more random stuff.

16 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you got a creative writing degree. I've not gotten into manga yet, but I have a feeling that I should give it a chance. I loved Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. I'm guessing that those books are similar except..in book form?

    anyway, new follower via GFC and bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute collection! My sister has a love of mangas too :)

    I followed with GFC and bloglovin.
    My FF

    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Yay for manga. I actually don't own any. I've gotten mine from the library. I should buy some.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read the iliad one day its a classic. Nice shelf hoping through happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to read a lot of manga but nothing could beat the awesomeness of "One Piece". Your manga collection is way bigger than mine ever was. Here’s my F&F
    Old Bloglovin’ follower
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read manga as yet, but it keeps popping up on more and more blogs.

    Old follower.

    Happy Friday.

    Sandra @ SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like there are lots of classics on your shelf, great!

    New Follower via GFC and Bloglovin!

    Here’s my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shelfs :D


    Old follower

    http://bookerlikeahooker.blogspot.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-4_6.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shelf! I just bought a Judi Picoult book :)
    New Follower!
    My FF http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/09/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shelves look a bit like mine - somewhat disorganized, but well-loved. :-) I'm a new Bloglovin' follower.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great collections. Thanks for sharing.

    New follower on Bloglovin'

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower on GFC and Bloglovin. Please follow me back at
    Shelf Full of Books

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I noticed that you don't really have YA. That's probably why I didn't recognize the titles. Whatever. Love this post! WHEE.

    Followed!

    This week, I didn’t do a feature. I am doing this project and it would mean a lot of you commented on THIS instead... And follow via email too!

    - Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a good amount mixed in there, such as Tangled and Emily the Strange. But yeah, most of my YA is either e-books or I get them from the library XD

      Delete
  14. Nice collection! Happy Friday. Old follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loads of awesome books : ) New GFC & Bloglovin follower : )

    Here is my Follow friday

    ReplyDelete