Sunday, February 17, 2013

Starting Sunday

This is just a little thing I decided to do as kind of a "What I'm doing" thing, and to get more posts on here so my followers don't get bored.  Basically, saying what I plan on starting this week, whether it's a book or a piece of writing or anything else.

READING

I'm currently reading The Blessed, which I will finish this week.  When I do, I'll be starting in on Girl Unmoored.  It's realistic fiction!  So there will be a bit of a change for people who read my reviews.

WRITING

My friend Bunny had me look up the 365 Day Writing Challenge for him, and I decided to do it myself, starting today.  I've been wanting to rewrite the universe for my favorite couple, Cameron and Michael, and I think this is the kick in the pants I need to get that going.  I'll probably note my progress for it on here from time to time.

I'm also finally going to really get into editing Nowhere Fast!  That same friend has offered to do the cover for my self-publishing venture, so I need to get my ass in gear so it doesn't take forever and he bugs me about it all the time because what is doing things on time.

OTHER

I've been downloading dance mixes of pop songs lately.  I really want to get into a routine of pumping myself up in the morning!  It helps me be excited about the day no matter whether it's just a lazy day or I have a million things to proofread (of course money is always good but motivation doesn't come). We'll see if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment