Friday, February 1, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday!

So I'm trying this!  Might as well do something with this blog other than ranting and posting book reviews, right?  This blog hop is hosted by Parajunkee.

And this weeks question?


What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?


My favorite book is Ella Enchanted!  It seems a little weird given my contemporary tastes for the most part, but there's just something about it that brings me back again and again.  If I found myself in the world of Ella and Char, to be honest I'd probably end up hurting myself.  I'd run down the street, looking at everything and taking it all in, and probably knock into someone or fall flat on my face.  But it's not as dangerous as some fantasy worlds, so I would enjoy it.

7 comments:

  1. Ooo, Ella Enchanted is a great book! I don't know what I would do if I were to wake up there, but it would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that :(

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Ella Enchanted yet. New follower through GFC. I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com . Love meeting new bloggers/readers!
    Happy Reading!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I remember that one; great choice :)

    New Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower via GFC here :D

    Ooooh great choice! That would be wonderful!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier ♥
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete