Friday, February 22, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday!



Feature and Follow Friday is a blog event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read to help people gain followers and to just have fun discussion.


This weeks Question:

We always talk about books that WE want. Let’s turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?


I actually haven't had the chance to recommend or give books lately.  However my sister has let me borrow numbers two and three in the series The Guardians (the first of which, Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King I reviewed on this blog.  Then again, I kind of "give" a book to someone every time they read a review of mine, right?  At least a positive review.

6 comments:

  1. That's nice of your sister to let you borrow books. I wish my sister was more of a reader, but she listens to me talk about books, so I guess that's a trade off. LOL

    Jessica @ Literary, etc
    (new follower via GFC & Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my sister gave me books; I'm always giving her books!
    New follower. This is my FF post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to give a solid recommendation via review! Happy Friday!


    Follow That Penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, soon you'll be giving away books. I try to stay away from people giving me books. My book shelves are bursting at the seems.
    I'm a new follower.

    Here is my Feature & Follow Friday Post.

    Lisa @ I'll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I definitely want to read The Guardian books. They look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. new GFC follower!

    see mine here at >>> www.gonebookserk.com <<<

    ReplyDelete