Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Poor Little Dead Girls



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
 Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My excerpt:

"I know what you did." Her hands shook again as she pressed send, but she was angry now, and with it came a new sense of calm.
- Poor Little Dead Girls by Lizzie Friend

4 comments:

  1. Interesting title. I'll have to look this up.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title and the teaser is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, very suspenseful! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your teaser, but the title turns me off. I hope it isn't a gory book!
    My teaser is from THROUGH A YELLOW WOOD.

    ReplyDelete