Friday, August 16, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday!



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, with the aim to gain followers and friends!

This week's question:

Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

I'm forever learning and relearning that I need to go back and make sure the formatting on my posts is exactly how I want it to be.  Other than that, I've been learning mostly about how to direct traffic to my blog so I can increase the readership, and about alternate follow methods like Blogluvin.  Oh how behind I am!  I'll get a hang of the readership aspect of this someday, this I swear.

7 comments:

  1. My format is constantly changing as I see different ways of doing things!!

    New follower!


    Here's my FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it seems like there's always something new to learn, or tweak. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found a way that I want each post to look and I do it the same way every time. It took me a while to figure it though. :) Happy Friday. New follower via bloglovin

    My Feature & Follow
    Whit@Whit's Book World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whit do you type up your post each and every time or do you do a template of some sort?

      Delete
  4. Joana, I'd love to hear your tips on directing readership to your blog, because I still don't know how :(


    My Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly what I do is link my blog wherever I can. I cross-post all my reviews to Goodreads and put a link at the top. Any site I join that allows for a site on your profile I'll put it, and forums that allow for signatures I'll slip a link in, too. Of course memes like this help, where you have the opportunity to jump around to other people, and commenting on posts even outside memes helps give you exposure. Having as many ways as possible for people to follow you is also useful; not everyone will want to do Google Friend Connect.

      Delete
  5. Hello Joanna, I am also as OC as you when it comes to posts. I need to make a lot of post previews first before I publish them. Until now, I am still reviewing my old published posts to see that they still look alright. <3

    And about getting traffic, socializing, putting up discussion posts and commenting endlessly on other people's blogs always do the trick

    Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete